Hello and welcome back to CapitalVenture Capital TechCrunch Podcast, where we unzip headline numbers. This is “Stock Monday”, our weekly starting week, where we are going to spend the weekend, look at the upcoming week, talk about some neat rounds of financing and delve into what’s stuck in our minds.
Today we talked about the following:
- Shares on Twitter! You can follow us on @EquityPod
- Pandemic COVID-19 new, worse frontier on the weekend. What awaits the global economy ahead is unclear, but the horizon is unclear for large and small startups.
- Lot US technology firms filmed since Juneby limiting the latest news, and with WWDC starting today in the coming days there will be something like a takeover in Cupertino. If you don’t care about Apple, you can just relax.
- Stocks are rising this morning, and stocks of tech companies are testing new records.
- Mexico Heartbest raised $ 2 million in Series A to develop plant-based dairy substitutes, as well as in San Francisco. To acquire raised a $ 6.4 million series A to help customer service. Blue horizon ventures and Base10 led the rounds accordingly.
- And finally Hey apple drama reaches WWDC today. Apple said no changes will happen, but the company is in the water, which every day feels a little hotter. What Apple can do to restore relations with developers who are more than a little concerned about the megacorpus is unclear. But for startups, the end results of this scrap can really make a difference.
And it’s all. Stocks returned Friday with a big one. Have a nice week!